Posted by: Adil
• Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in any field or equivalent experience (Graduate in Commerce or Finance – preferred).
• Must have solid experience in Process Excellence.
• Must have excellent knowledge in Excel, Word, Powerpoint& Minitab.
• Must have good analytical skills, communication & negotiation skills.
• Should be excellent in stakeholder management (internal & external) & change management.
• Should have team handling skills (ability to work with people and teams of diversified or different priorities.
• Must be willing to travel across sites & locations (locally or abroad).
• Must be Six Sigma Black Belt Certified, or at least Green Belt Certified with Black Belt training.
• The Black Belt shall function as a change agent in the relevant business area and shall be responsible for:
o Driving quality deployment in the Delivery Centre
o Driving customer Impact Projects
o Driving Six Sigma and Lean Deployment
o Driving QNS for the aligned area
o Driving SLA adherence / Customer CTQ ¿ ensuring all parameters are met and corrective and preventive actions are taken
o Driving VOC/ CSAT / NPS actionable across the team and maintain/improve the scores
o Driving inputs from VOC/ CSAT / NPS for improvements
o Contribute and present in client/customer reviews/meetings
o Adhere to compliance to Quality standards (ISO)
o Do goal setting with the team and ensure effective and measurable reviews and feedback mechanisms (MRM, Operations-review, dashboards, BQC¿s)
o Follow appraisal and feedback mechanism
o Driving Continuous Improvement projects
o Initiate and best practice sharing across the team
o Driving people development by aligning to the Quality DNA program
o Driving culture of data based decision making
o Adherence and completion of WNS Quality Role Roadmap requirements.
o Will also manage a team of Quality Analysts and will be responsible for coaching, mentoring and guiding the team to achieve quality goals and targets.
Posted by: Hasan
Gratitude Inc 278 Views
Workforce Services Senior Manager Workforce Services Senior Manager Responsibilities: • Responsible for managing the WFM and AP/QA functional teams • Overall management of t....
Skills: People mgnt,Workforce Mangement
Posted by: Hasan
Gratitude India 259 Views
Shift: Lead quality delivery of labor and employment law support. Act as legal advisor on employment law issues to corporate functions, business and to legal leads. Your role includes some or al....
Skills: Legal ,Employment
Posted by: Nazarea
Gratitude Philippines 636 Views
We have an opening for Assistant Manager Role. Here are the qualifications: · 2-3 years’ experience as a Manager/Assistant Manager in a call center set up · Experience handling Team Leaders ....
Skills: Team Player, Organization Skills, Attention to detail
Posted by: Marco
Gratitude Philippines 425 Views
MANAGERIAL POSITIONS FOR BPO (RAMP) Eastwood & Alabang Site: *GROUP MANAGER - TRANSITION (PROJECT MANAGER) Eastwood only: *GROUP MANAGER – TRAINING (TRAVEL ACCOUNT) *GROUP MANAGER –....
Skills: EXCELLENT COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Posted by: Maria
Gratitude Philippines 465 Views
Recruitment Manager – must have at least 2 years and recently/currently working as Recruitment Manager handling end-to-end recruitment (Sourcing & Selection) both for volume and support & leadership....
Skills: Recruitment, HR, Human resource, Recruiter,