Posted by: lisa
Min 8 years (Assistant
Philippines - National Capital Reg
As a Quality Manager, you will be responsible in providing direction for the shared services team
responsible for Quality Management, Training, Communications, Knowledge Management and
Sustainability efforts across a variety of methods.
· Identify and manage issues and risks and act as an escalation point within the team
· Work with other delivery managers and project managers to ensure the Quality team understands their
accountabilities for delivery and how to work across the teams as needed
· Identify potential capacity issues and work with the Unit Lead to resolve these issues
• Responsible for managing multiple complex projects at once. This includes capacity and project
planning to ensure projects are delivered on time and accurately
• Key point of contact with both on-shore and off-shore operations teams regarding all QA related issues.
• Key point of contact for leadership team as it pertains to the QA team.
• Work with the Unit Lead to ensure the reporting team is as efficient as possible. Identify opportunities to
improve efficiency and ensure there is a backup plan in place for all QA Analysts to ensure deliverables
are always completed on time.
• Manage stakeholders in the delivery center, escalations and status communication.
Bachelor’s degree graduate
At least 5 to 8 years experience in Quality Assurance
Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
Skilled in Quality Management, Process Improvement and Project Management
If you get hired, you’ll get to enjoy the following benefits with us:
Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organizations in the world
Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment
Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
Flexible Working Arrangements
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Posted by: JOYMAE
GRATITUDE PHILIPPINES 630 Views
Determines requirements by working with customers, Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information. Resolves problems by clarifying issues; rese....
Skills: average english communication
Posted by: Maria
Gratitude Philippines 568 Views
IT Project Management Manager – must have at least 2 years work exp in IT Project Management for a BPO company with PMP background is required. Basic Qualifications: · COLLEGE GRADUATE o....
Skills: IT Project Management Manager