Posted by: Seyi
Transaction Processing Senior Analyst
Location: BGC. Taguig;
Shift: 12MN – 9AM; 7AM – 4PM
Overall Purpose (Transaction Processing Senior Analyst)
The Team Lead will be responsible for the daily management of a team of content moderating analysts. They will be responsible for ensuring that SLAs are met and that the quality rate of their analysts does not drop below contractual agreed percentages.
• Management of a team of Team Leads.
• Making sure SLAs are met on a daily basis.
• Enforcing The Organisation core values within the team and project.
• Identify holes in customer policies and drafts proposals accordingly.
• Calibrate with Quality Assurance analyst on quality scoring and research ways to fix quality issues.
• The Team Lead will be in charge of conducting daily huddles, week wrap up meetings and monthly 121s with the analysts and the management team.
• The Team Lead will be responsible for the professional growth of their direct reports, and will be responsible for the measurement of their team’s success.
• Develops and maintains knowledge of customer and customer specific business environment
• Identify ways to automate and maximize the client process including submission of We@The Organisation ideas.
• Develops and maintains an understanding of customer Service Level Agreements and department’s key performance requirements
• Develops and maintains product knowledge, industry knowledge, and business and professional skills by participating in on-the-job training and classroom training
• Shares information required for the team to be successful
• Demonstrates understanding of the customer’s business needs and maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
Problem Solving & Escalation Management Advanced
Call/Conversation Management Advanced
Customer Interaction Advanced
Research Ability Trained
Attention To Detail Advanced
Writing Composition Advanced
Typing Skills Trained (40 WPM)
• Bachelor’s Degree any field
• Proficient in MS Office Suite, Google Docs, and the internet
• Ability to summarize articles into succinct phrases for ease of understanding.
• Ability to read and interpret text requests accurately
• Proactive with a strong work ethic and eagerness to ‘go the extra mile’.
• Resourcefulness and creative thinking
• Adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills.
• Demonstrates the ability to work as part of a team adding positive attitude and business focus.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
• Ability to manage a team of multi-cultural analysts in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to clearly and effectively communicate.
• Possession of excellent organizational skills.
Overall Purpose: (Service Delivery Ops Senior Analyst)
Provide functional and/or technical support for resolution of customer problems, incidents, issues, requests and queries, Liase with other teams to resolve requests/issues in timely manner. Ensure proper documentations, notifications, escalation, tracking and follow up of all incidents.
• Collaborate with leadership to understand develop conclusions about sales trends, and recommend action plans to improve sales performance, sales efficiency and alignment of sales activities with business strategy
• Contribute to direction and/or supervise entity programs and initiatives targeted at improving sales performance and sales capability
• Maintain sales processes, tools, techniques and training for entity sales activities that may be global in nature
• Recommend direction of delivery responsibility for sales effectiveness processes and identify and help implement annual sales effectiveness priorities and programs
• Participate in change management aspects to support the ongoing growth and evolution of the sales program, helping integrate The Organisation’s changes into the program’s objectives
Skills and qualifications:
Customer Insight - P2
Deal Shaping - P2
Negotiation Management - P2
Sales Enablement - P2
Sales Planning and Forecasting - P2
Sales Pursuit Management - P1
Sales Reporting and Analytics - P1
Value Analysis and Prioritization - P1
Overall Purpose: (Transaction Processing Senior Analyst)
Customer Service Delivery professionals includes the management of customer interactions to increase customer satisfaction and improve service quality.
Service Enablement professionals support activities associated with enabling the customer and providing service support.
• Drive optimal commercial in stock and inventory week of supply
• Drive collaborative forecasting and inventory management (CPFR) with the Retail Partner thru all life stages of the products
• Develop and create regular communication, and reporting to consolidate the interface between the Client and commercial accounts
• Build mutually beneficial partnerships and networks with Vendor Partners, Commercial, Sales, Marketing and functional teams
• Lead order to cash fulfillment execution across teams and execution of product launch and delivery of products to market
• Manage IPQ Initial Purchase Quantity from resellers, ship plan, and Street Date/Ship Date for new products
• Drive inventory management through virtual team to improve in stock, reduce excess and obsolete.
• Manage products transition to maximize sell through of end of life inventory and minimize return.
• Execute marketing initiatives pricing, promotions and assortment resets.
• Collaborate, impact, influence and execute Sales Marketing assortment plans and programs.
• Drive joint commercial Client strategy and scorecard accountability (collaboration, alignment and execution)
• Produce monthly and weekly Executive reports and analysis on Commercial Partner performance.
Gratitude Philippines recruitment services
Unit 504-B, 530 Shaw Boulevard, Summit One Tower Building, Mandaluyong City, Philippines
Posted by: Kaye-Ann
Gratitude Jobs Philippines 31 Views
Customer service representatives answer questions and resolve problems. When a customer calls and has an issue that needs to be handled, a representative will usually open the customer’s file in the....
Skills: Good to Excellent Communication Skills
Posted by: Marie
GRATITUDE 108 Views
MASSIVE HIRING! CSR/TSR/Healthcare/Finance/Travel Must be: High School Grad/SHS Grad/Undergrad/College Grad WITH OR NO CC EXPERIENCE Basic English is ACCEPTABLE! EASY and ONE DAY PROCES....
Skills: Good to excellent in communication skills
Posted by: Kaye-Ann
Gratitude Jobs Philippines 35 Views
Customer Service Representatives interact with customers on behalf of an organization. They provide information about products and services, take orders, respond to customer complaints, and process re....
Skills: Good to Excellent communication skills
Posted by: Kristine
Gratitude Jobs Philippines 29 Views
EARN UP TO 28k MONTHLY SALARY HMO DAY 1 Cash incentives to successful applicants For married employees, 3 dependents for free For single, 2 dependents for free 10k worth of medicine reimburseme....
Skills: ABOVE AVERAGE COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Posted by: Dex
CallBoundAlliance Inc 58 Views
CallBoundAlliance is giving an opportunity to job seekers! Easy Hiring Process. Start Next Week! Account: Outbound Sales Marketing Location: Malate Paco, Manila Open to All High School or Sen....
Skills: Open to All High School or Senior High School (Graduate or Undergraduate) College Graduate or Undergraduate Graduate in any Vocational Course With