Posted by: Ira
• Perform User Acceptance Test (UAT) for technology implementations; specifically, evaluate user functionality of Risk and Finance system development.
• Perform system regression testing where necessary.
• Assist with designing, developing and implementing test plans and scripts with expected results in alignment with business requirements
• Ability to identify issues/deficiencies through root cause analysis and recommends solution
• Work with automated testing tools such as HP Quality Center to report defects
• Report progress on testing status
• Provide walkthroughs (on all matters related to UAT) to stakeholders, as necessary
• Other activities as may be assigned by the IFRS Project Manager
Posted by: Seyi
Gratitude Philippines 194 Views
CL10 922-Training and Development Australian Communications Specialist Location: Manila Shift: 7AM – 4PM Overall Purpose: Responsible for coaching representatives from the various BPO busines....
Skills: • Excellent English Communication Skills demonstrated by having a Berlitz rating of C1 (Above Average) to be done during the interview • Above Av
Posted by: Gretchen
ONE CONTACT CENTER 466 Views
A world of opportunity awaits you with our PIONEER Virtual Appointment Setting Account! Hurry WAVE 1 CLASS to start ASAP!!! APPLY NOW!!! Qualifications: • Completed at least 2 yrs. in College. ....
Skills: Good to Excellent communication skills
Posted by: Sofhia
BPO COM 561 Views
This is a good opportunity for the right person with Good Communication Skills and Commitment to do the Job. We're looking for a person that can work at home 8-9 hours a day. No experience requir....
Skills: Good Communication Skills and Commitment to do the Job.